Wednesday 8 April 2015

Orochi Chapter 8!



Finally I can release Chapter 8 properly, five years after its last update by ShaggyHorror, many thanks to him!

This chapter gets quite intense towards the end, I hope you enjoy it!

You can download it now at mediafire!

There is another version of the chapter by Happy 'Bastard' Scans but theirs is basically my work with slightly different text. The gits stole it from me.

Of course, I urge you to read my version as it includes updated edits and is not stolen.

Although I am the one who picked up Orochi and breathed life into after five years, HappyScans! will be the sole editor of Chapter 9 so if you want to see that, you'll eventually be able to find it at their blog but it will no doubt be far worse than if I had done it.

 Here is a true credits page that I made for the finale, please enjoy:



No comments:

Post a Comment